View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 10:50 PM   #186
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch
Not necessarily... barring any specific rules about a certain issue, you look at (among other things) what the parties to the agreement were hoping to gain. You were each hoping to gain the humiliation of the other party.

In a sense, by forfeiting, you are letting each other out of the agreement... something that goes against the very heart of the agreement itself.

I got a 92 in Contracts (I'm a 3rd year law student). I don't think you can argue your way out of this.
I was hoping to gain control of my username indefinitely. I really didn't care about changing his, hence why I offered the plea bargain.

This isn't a ****ing courtroom case either. HE FORFEITED.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.