Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 08:48 AM   #2634
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Personally, I don't have any major quarrels with your list DJ.

Neyor did transfer to Nebraska though. I thought Walley was going back to school but I haven't paid that much attention because I consider him a PFA.

Yeah - I have a tendency to lose track of guys this late in the process. Did Neyor declare and then go back? I remember early in the process seeing him as a guy that might've gotten lost in the wash behind Worthy and Mitchell and thought he might be worth a late look.

Seems he had the same thought I did. I think there's more there than he was able to show.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.