Thread: RIP Flopnuts
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 01:47 PM   #211
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groves View Post
I was to meet him and others at a Springfield Chiefsplanet getogether. I was looking forward to using my, "Mr. Flopnuts, I presume" line, but alas he didn't show. That's where I met MOHillbilly and Luv.

Flop is having the last laugh, as other people are getting his kidneys, but hopefully not his liver!
Ah yes, the legendary Springfield get-togethers. There was that one, which I'm sure was epic, and the other one where luv and I went over to Dinny's pad for a Chiefs game.

In all seriousness I do have to say Dinny was a great host that day, he made fantastic BBQ and even went all out on a homemade key lime pie.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.