View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 12:59 PM   #2806
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The article doesn't mention Acuna but says their top 4 that summer were Vlad, Soto, Matias and Jeison Guzman.

What that tells me is that if there are guys they are similarly certain about in IFA in the future, they should be willing to blow it out when the time is right.

$12 million in investment ($4 million - Vladito; $3 million - Soto; 2.2 million - Matias and 150k - Acuna, plus tax penalties) would have completely changed the course of the franchise.

Actually makes me feel a little better about their hesitance to spend big this year.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.