Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 08:28 PM   #789
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I've made a few bad buys but have luckily been able to sell them off.

My worst purchase was my first handgun, a ruger P95 I believe. I couldn't hit a target with it to save my life. Immediately sold it and bought something else. Shot just fine with every gun I've owned since.
It's funny - I was perusing the old, locked gun thread recently and found the stuff I posted when I bought my old P95. I just thought that was the coolest shit in the world, tricked out with a rubber grip thingie and a laser/flashlight. I assume some of you really had to bite your tongues in not telling what a moron I was.

Sold it years ago, although I don't recall ever having any issues or trouble hitting with it. Sure have come a long way since then.

The worst purchase I ever made was one older than that, some shitty discontinued S&W 9mm that came with one single stack mag. It was so old that I couldn't find spares for it anywhere. Dumped that turd in the hurry.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.