Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 05:52 PM   #40
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
How about Keon Coleman?! I think he's the best "Alpha" WR we have a shot at!

He's young too! What really sells me on the kid is go watch his returns! ...see how he instinctually makes the immediate move after catching the ball to shake initial defenders and take off up field, like he doesn't have to think about it or he's seeing the play in slow motion. Especially slick for a 6-4 guy. ****! Our WRs can't even catch a pass when they're wide open, this kid's effortlessly one or two chess moves ahead of the field before he even touches the ball. His natural instincts and athletic ability really shine in those plays!
I like Keon more than Franklin or Worthy. But Franklin will come in more polished for his role. Keon you have to be patient to get him to a possession 1.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote