View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 08:08 PM   #15046
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Are you make scratch mole or buying canned enchilada sauce? This gal makes a quick mole for chicken enchiladas I have used and like well because its fast. I have used dried ancho chilli peppers or Hatch if you can find them. The hardest thing for me was finding the Mexican chocolate. Only difference is I bake them with cheeses of my choice.

A really good one takes a bit more time Is the blond Gal who runs the Americas test kitchen. I cant find the video now but I posted it here before just dont know the thread.

I dont like any of the canned even in Mexican groceries.
Mole chicken is the best. Or mole chicken enchiladas.

I've been ordering the chocolate. This is what I've been using:
https://www.amazon.com/Rey-Amargo-Me...508355&sr=8-15

Might be some better stuff out there, but I found this on Amazon and just order it because it's good enough.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote