Thread: 2nd rd options
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 01:18 AM   #44
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I think that's a waste of a draft pick. The Chiefs have already tried taking CB's late and they did not work out. I'd use a 4th on an offensive or defensive lineman over a CB.

The Amerson signing is a one year stop gap and Veach knows that he'll most likely need to spend a Day 1 draft pick on a CB in 2019.
What are your thoughts on Tim Settle? He’s becoming my pick unless for some goofy reason Vander Esch is available. Other than that, I’d take Settle or a pass rusher, some DL and pass rushing in round 3 and Jack Cichy in round 4 if they can’t land Vander Esch.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.