Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 12:54 PM   #33155
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Yeah...Raiders caught my eye in the 2nd game against the Saints. New Orleans filed a formal complaint..

It was fourth down with the game on the line...Carr sails a pass 5 feet over the WRs head at the sideline. DB pushes him out. The refs standing right there calls nothing...but a late flag from an official 30 yards away calls DPI on an uncatchable pass.. The game was over...

It was the start to Oakland's miraculous string of 4th quarter comebacks....including the Mexico game vs the Texans.

They are doing this same shit, this season, with the Chargers...and I'm documenting it.

I really have no animosity towards the Chargers...their fans are pretty chill and have suffered a lot of injuries. This about the NFL ripping off teams at their expense...
So through 11 weeks, what does your list of atrocities look like?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.