Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:50 AM   #33151
MVP

I was watching the Seahawks/Chargers game. LA's WR steps out of bounds with half his foot on the way to a TD..it was obvious. They reviewed it and let it stand. There was no way they didn't see it when re-watching it..

So I went to the Chargers forum to see what they thought...this is my way of exposing fraud in the NFL.

This is the game before they invented that late call against the Donks..

Here are the responses...

Shoot he stepped out

crap I take it back he was out

Dang. He was out.

Unlucky his heel hit the line

after the review...

Nice, I love these refs

Looked like his heel was out of bounds...but it's a TD anyway...we'll take it!!!

What??????? Wow. I'll take it.

Oh my...okay. Things going our way. Not use to this.

WOW!!!!! Hocculi for the win

Guys....this year feels so different....we are getting calls, breaks and help from the refs???

Yes! I thought he stepped out. I'm very glad to be wrong

Well they don't usually seem to go out way, but we have gotten some favorable calls today.

Indisputable? That looked like he was out. Hey...we'll take it! Huge play.

Payback from 4 years ago when the Seattle player stepped outta bounds at the Q
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.