View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 08:44 AM   #4173
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Moore and Toney aren't going anywhere because of the Rice incident and pending suspension of games you know IS coming. Sure it would be great IF Moore would step up his game but I don't see it. Physical talent just is not there. But for me what I think and hope happens is Toney now realizes he expendable with the Worthy pick and now Toney focuses for the first time with serious competition and chooses to pull his head out and grow up. Can you imagine defenses trying to defense 2 water bug type receivers on the field at the same time? If Ross can do the same with his physical talent here is my dream WR corp not necessarily in any order after it's all said and done.

Kelce
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Toney
Any suspension will most likely come in 2025, as the legal system will play out and it isn't a fast process. Rice and his attorney may be able to accelerate that if they want the punishment in 2024, but it may not happen. Brandin Echols of the Jets had his reckless driving and speeding accident where he partially parazlyzed the other driver in April of 2022. He wasn't suspended for his 1 game until the start of last year, 2023.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.