View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 08:54 PM   #324
Caralho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
43. O.City

O.City tends to make a lot of typos in his posts, which kind of leaves the reader feeling unbalanced. I don't know about everyone else, but when I see a dumbass like Reerun post something, it's like my brain instantly recognizes, "Okay, get ready to do some decoding, because this shit probably won't make any ****ing sense." Then I read through it and basically get the meaning of it.

On the other hand, O.City is an intelligent individual and knows how to actually speak English, so I don't do the same kind of preparation. I get to his smudged up words and have to pause a bit and re-read sometimes a couple times over. I think kcnut must have taught him how to type. That's probably it. I would certainly hope that a dentist would have a keener attention to detail and extremely precise motor reflexes.

Other than that, it's kind of hard to say bad stuff about this guy. I will say that in the glory months of the Geno Society, O.City was among the most loyal and active henchmen in the group. Then out of nowhere, he all of a sudden claimed to be THE Sheldon Richardson guy, even though DJ's Left Nut, Sorter, and a ton of other posters already beat him to the punch. He's got it good now. He not only gets to say, "Don't blame me; I wanted Richardson" but he also can distance himself from the blast radius of Laz's volcanic periods. I'd say that's kind of cheap, but it comes with his lifestyle. After all, he gets paid a comfortable amount of money to yell at 80% of people who don't floss after every meal.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.