View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 11:36 PM   #27708
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Maybe he was saying that if Smith had been just a little better than he was, we may have never traded up to take Mahomes.

So, Smith got us Mahomes?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Honestly, Smith choosing to run out of a clean pocket for no reason and bailing out from throwing to Tyreek deep in the divisional game against the Steelers seemed to get the Chiefs FO's attention. That one play (probably the most gif'd up play of all time on here) may have cost Smith his job in KC. I don't know if I'd credit Smith for getting Mahomes for that reason - but I'll always appreciate how he mentored Mahomes in 2017 and gave him the keys to start kicking ass in 2018. Few quarterbacks would have handled their inevitable deposition in that way.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote