View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 12:03 PM   #154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy View Post
I'm kinda dreading this day aswell, I've been with the same chick since I was 16 (21 now) we are still going good but Shit people
Change everyday so who knows
Good luck man. For me, that chick married my best friend ~6 months after we split. Thank god I was able to use the buffet of girls at college to cope or I might have went the KC Native route. The guys who knocked them up were the only ones to survive the flip that switches in their heads in their early 20s, and that was probaly mostly because they couldn't afford to run away and guys with money at that age weren't interested in dealing with their heathens. Many of them are finally calling it quits now that they're in their 30s though, so who knows.

Fun world we live in.

Dad always said, "Tell'em all you love'em, but don't get married until after 30!"
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.