View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 07:46 PM   #14
Why so serious?

I'm a big believer in second chances. People make mistakes and sometimes wake up the next day and would give anything to take them back. Your 'friend' seemed to have had that epiphany when he came back into your life in an attempt to make amends. He then strung you out and ghosted you.

I'll literally send you a check for $80 myself rather than for you to keep someone like this in your life. Friendships aren't supposed to be that difficult, and there's every indication that this guy is unhealthy for you and doesn't 'get it.'

Is it possible that you'd just be known as 'kirk' on CP if he were never in your life?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote