Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 02:56 PM   #1401
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Damn I love a good saison. Apex Predator is one of my favs I need to grab some when Im in Chicago in Sept and Ill pick some of that up too.

Ill be in town Sept 20th we may need to meet up at a beer spot. Doing a Cubs/Cards game early afternoon then should be free.
Apex Predator is great. The Off Color Mousetrap is a great spot to hit while you're into town. They're actually doing an online saison release tomorrow I plan to get in on. If you go to any Binny's in town, Afterthought will be readily available as they're distro only with no taproom. Nerds here are too busy chasing down hazy IPAs and pastry stouts to care about great saisons sitting on the shelf.

Unfortunately, I'll be in Denver on 9/20. Meeting my dad from KC and brother from Montana for a beer getaway. Enjoy Chicago. You probably know all the popular spots, but Corridor is one of my favorite brew pubs in town and they're walking distance from Wrigley.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.