Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 04:11 PM   #668
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That didn't stop them from hiring Gina Carano, who actually looks like she's "acting" at times.
Yeah, but Carano brought some mainstream acting cred with her, at least. Movies, as opposed to promos on NXT or Raw or Smackdown. Although I think Banks has been involved in acting classes for a while, so maybe she'd deliver more than I expect.

I just don't see anything in the first promo that screams 'that's Sabine Wren'. The VO's talking about Jedi when she appears, and she's dressed in a way that would seem more appropos for that kind of character. I don't think 'subtle' or 'understated' or even 'blending in with the background' are color palates that Sabine uses all that much.

And, yes, Sabine is ALL over the promotional stuff lately. Or her graffiti is. I just don't think we've seen her yet. We also haven't seen Bo Katan, who we know is showing up, and beyond that it's pretty likely that both of them are involved in episode 5 (penned and directed by Filoni).

I just think the Sasha as Sabine rumor is just that. Youtubers started talking about it the day the promo hit and we learned it was her, and I think their connection (the same one you posted about age and hair...) Is tenuous at best. So like I said, my guess is former Inquisitor'/padawan/random force user.

We'll find out in the next 6 weeks, either way!
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.