Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 10:26 PM   #180
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I have been there, done that. The pins were where they were suppose to be. Judge looked at defendant and asked if he wanted to contest or pay 1/2 of a full blown survey vs the proof sources given. Same info on each parties mortgage paperwork.

Jackson County circuit courts 2006
Not how it works no judge is going to listen to testimony on the position of boundary corners from a layman get real.

I have set in court and given testimony to how I arrived at setting corners of a lot in question that my employer was hired by the court to resolve. I do realize the Judge has final say in matters involving property. He can order a resurvey and plating of a lot to fit improvements on the ground that both adjoiners agree to.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.