View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 01:43 PM   #7650
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I don't use instant yeast so I have to bloom it. Proper bloom temp is anywhere from 90-110. So I go with 110 and I'm guessing that by the time it's rested/bloomed, I'm at 90 anyway.

So sometimes you just stumble ass-backwards into the right answer. Or, more accurately, sometimes the right answer isn't nearly as precise as some would have you believe...

Yeah, there's no way I'm gonna do that math. I've never had trouble with 100 degree water.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.