Thread: Online Gambling
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 12:18 AM   #20
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I quit bovada after they accused me of a chargeback of $300 and banned my account after using them for almost a decade as my go to poker site. They were rude and unprofessional even on the phone and demanded I pay them without any evidence of said chargeback.

I also play on betonline and run just as bad.

Playing the $55 Sunday tournament.
Mid position
Pocket 7s
UTG min raises
I call
2 more callers
Flop is k52 rainbow
Checks around
Turn 7h
I 1/3 pot bet
Button raises my bet 3x
UTG jams
We all have about 10k starting stacks
I call, he calls, 30k pot 25 minutes into tournament
Button tables straight flush draw
Utg tables KK

Fin

Gonna get back to live action (home game) tomorrow and see if the cards do this crazy shit in person too.
No idea about Bovada. Ive played them for a decade as well. Withdrawed much and never has an issue ever. Ive had to deposit a few times via MoneyGram or Btc.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.