View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 02:56 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Agreed. That play was amazing. The change in the mood of the crowd when that ball landed in Tyreek's arms was something i'll never forget.

It went from "Shit, we're gonna lose this game." to "HOLY SHIT MAHOMES IS GOD" in the blink of an eye. It was awesome.

This man has meant so much to this fan base. This sounds corny but if I got a chance to meet him, I would shake his hand and thank him. Thank him for giving me hope and reminding me why sports is so great again. Sometimes during the grind you forget that childlike wonder you had when you were watching sports growing up. Watching Mahomes this season made me feel like I was 5 years old again. Truly remarkable, and the best part is, we get to witness this for over another decade.

I don't think we can do that play justice. The fact that he got the pass off was amazing in its own right. There were 2 Ravens defenders right on top of him. The fact that it was a perfect throw it made the whole stadium lose its mind.

I went to that game with my brother who is a Ravens fan. We had a great view of one of the endzones where the Ravens scored the go-ahead TD. As he cheered I told him as long as #15 is on the field it's not over. After that play he suddenly wasn't as cheerful
mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.