View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 11:45 PM   #142
Fight, build, win!

I was surprised they went 8 Iron Mike got in good shape. Roy Jones Jr took a beating on those ribs. Roy had to lock up and hold to survive he was poorly out of shape. That ref let him hold for too long. I think he was scared of the way he was breathing that he might have a heart bomb. Neither face was marked up badly so any blows to that head must have been glancing. That was no draw but exhibition and charity so I'm good with it.

Like others said Snoop was funny but he walked over the other guys. His line was like his uncle's fighting at a bbq was pretty good. It was fun I enjoyed it except for the mess before it all.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.