View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 10:51 PM   #219
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I mean, shit, even the year the Ravens won, Flacco had an unbelievable four-game stretch in which he threw for nearly 300 yards a game and had 11-0 TD-INT ratio.

And Foles? 330 yards/6-1 TD-INT in 3 games.

Johnson and Dilfer are the only real game managers who won that you cited there, and they won more than 15 years ago with all-time great defenses behind them.

9ers fan. I come in peace.

Garoppolo is obviously not on Mahomes's level (I think he's the best player in the league), but he's better than the Trent Dilfer/Brad Johnson types by a significant margin.

He had lightwork in the NFC playoffs, but that hasn't been the story all year.

His starts are closer to Pro Bowler than liability:

3,978 yards
27 TD
13 INT
8.4 Y/A
102.0 Rating

If the Chiefs stack the box, Jimmy G can and will throw.

But sometimes he tries to thread the needle when he shouldn't, which is why I think the Chiefs have the edge overall.

I'm expecting a great game.
MOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote