Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 11:07 PM   #2494
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Only if you’re a pussy.

My buddy convinced me to rewatch front to back. He OBVIOUSLY has more time than I do. I just started S7. Anyway, I’m glad I did. Hell all it’s done is snow the whole ****ing winter so WTF right? Still a good watch all these years later.

In fact, some of the stuff I was fussy about earlier sat well after time. Like her time in Essos seemed like ****ery but fits better at its conclusion. Some of the decisions that were made make more sense and without time between work together better. And damn do I love the hound and all his shit talk.

Except them burning Shreen. I couldn’t ****ing do that shit. Not again.
One other point worth making, Liam Cunningham ****ing destroys every scene he's in. He's gives some goddamned compelling performances.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.