View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 09:58 PM   #13385
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I think arm strength is overrated, but Mahomes has such a ridiculous arm it's amazing. People keep comparing him to Alex but his arm is such a weapon it's well beyond most QBs, not just Alex. Teams are either going to play super conservative and try and make Mahomes be patient and take the underneath stuff down the field, or they're going to try and blitz the daylights out of our OL and not give him any time to do anything. It's going to be fun to see how they try to defend him.
I think people over-estimate the long ball but there’s no overrating arm strength when it comes to the intermediate game. Guys with arm strength can fit the ball into much tighter windows. There’s no comparison between Mahomes and Alex at all.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.