View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 09:24 PM   #1537
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Actually serious. I always liked the G37 coupes. I think they look awesome. The 300+ HP in a car like that seemed nice as well.

Ah my bad man. Overall I am very satisfied. I have not had one maintenance problem since buying the vehicle. The power is awesome and the handling is great. Keep in mind I bought the sedan, and not the coupe.

If I was going to buy a luxury vehicle, the brand would most definitely be Infiniti. You get the best bang for your buck imo.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.