View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 09:39 AM   #119
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I have to wonder how many times he's been to be qualified? I have family there. So I'm more of an expert. It's different when you live there, but you're free to hate it. I just think you missed the best parts. Their toll highways are no fun and lobster is always expensive but you can get a big fat roll at some joints.

So where in Maine did you go?
You can't claim to be an expert and then talk up boring lobster lettuce sandwiches. Your credibility was destroyed with the whole lobster roll thing. Sorry about that. Pick some other state.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.