Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 12:49 PM   #2142
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I've noticed PFF has him scored relatively average considering his accomplishments.
I’ve said this before, maybe you saw. But people need to think about the fact he has QB1 and WR1 in any other draft on his team. A lot of his TDs came from Daniels great ball placement. He’s not the greatest YAC. He looks fluid, yes, but not shifty. And for his size he’s not that good at contested catches. At least from what I saw.

I don’t think he’d be a bust if he had Mahomes and the offense we have around him, because it’s similar to the level of relative eliteness he had at LSu. But all in all, Worthy and Mitchell could actually be safer picks, especially for year 1.

Last edited by wannaGOback; 03-17-2024 at 12:55 PM..
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote