View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #105
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo View Post
My girlfriend is lucky her nostril is slightly larger than my penis.

SLIGHTLY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo View Post
Sometimes I like to blow a hot wad in my girlfriend's ear when she's sleeping. I figure if she doesn't awaken to the noise of furious fapping right next to her head then she deserves it.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.