View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 07:53 AM   #63
Hello

very very nice!

3 things about that

1. I hope there is a series in store for us all...

2. The use of F-bombs and long pauses was terrific... you can actually envision the avatars of the people that constantly throw out f-bombs, and my impending face-palm extended pause.

3. some very creative insults in there..

4. I'd like to see the KnowMo Homer version sometime in the future... perhaps an appearance in an episode by a old "foe" from the past (current) who manages to get killed off in the same episode by antifreeze, Aids tree, etc.. or you know, something better than that which you will inevitably find...

5. Go Chiefs! (as in i hope they win because they are my team and i support them, not as in Claythan...)
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.