Thread: UHHHH. Ok
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #144
I'll be back.

Let me get this straight:

You're getting a divorce, and should be free to **** who you please, but your wife is still mad that you potentially got a blowjob from a stripper? Why? It's not like you plan on staying together, right? It would be one thing if she saw it as an opportunity to get more money - i.e. my client's husband has been screwing a stripper and is guilty of infidelity - but she was getting upset over it, correct? But calling the lawyer at the same time? I don't get it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.