View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 08:09 AM   #40
Banned

I want to be clear: I'm not taking a red cent from this. I worked all day yesterday to build great lineups and they were deleted because flop and otwp are the biggest bitches I've ever seen

Otwp left forever. Made a thread and everything.

Crazycoffey joined the group. Spent the last two weeks trying to antagonize me. Completely melts down yesterday and blames me.

Unbelievable.

P.S. I logged out of the account. Despite the constant character assassinations, I have no interest in screwing anyone over. I built a great set of lineups this week and you dipshits deleted them.

2 weeks. You have no shot without me. It won't just be, "shucks, we got unlucky!"

You're done.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.