View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 03:01 PM   #9
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I doubt it. Nathan Fillion is fulltime on The Rookie on ABC. Plus, they killed off a few characters in Serenity, which was basically the closure for the series. If they do a reboot, it will probably be completely different actors. I'd watch it, though.
I've been watching "The Rookie," and like it quite a bit. Fun show.

Yeah, the storyline of "Serenity," creates some problems. Though I can think of some obvious work-arounds if they wanted to bring back the OC. And none of them include a holodeck or time travel or an alternate evil universe.

But the likeliest scenario is they recast it. Which kind of sux, because Morena Baccarin and Jewel Staite were both incredibly delicious. Uh, i mean they played their parts off. WoofWoof. Ah, they had great gams. Er, I liked them a lot.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.