View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 07:08 AM   #70
Plays to win the game!

I put myself down on my employee's level and helped them do their job if they needed the assistance, to show them a better way to do their work, more efficient, and shows them that you're able to relate to, help and assist when necessary. It sucks for you if you want a cushy manager spot to make everyone do the work to make you look good, and your bosses won't like you not following protocol, but they won't doubt your dedication and empathy for your employees and will respond favorably when evaluations and raises come down the line. Always worked for me even if I couldn't sit back in an office and relax and attend meetings all the time. That disconnect between management and workers is a pretty noticeable gap, when you see your manager not caring that you're struggling, and won't lift a finger to help you, makes it seem that they don't respect you as much as someone who will roll up their sleeves and work with you instead of just giving orders and attending Teams meetings all day. It also shows them that you're interested in their work and makes you more knowledgeable to the work that makes you successful. Always worked for me to go above and beyond and helped me in my career by doubling my salary over the last 8 years, being an overall better leader and teaching incoming employees a better way to go about business that they didn't see with their previous companies.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.