View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 02:08 PM   #865
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Other than his WoT work I haven't read any of his stuff. I put Warbreaker on hold at my library yesterday so this will be my first foray into his original material.
He definitely has a style that you'll either love or hate. He doesn't paint a scene like some do, but the plots generally move quickly. Lots of magic, but very unique in that they all have a logic of sorts behind them. And he's known for the "Sanderlanche" toward the end of books where the pace accelerates rapidly and doesn't let up for a long stretch.

Warbreaker is solid and has some tie-ins with the Stormlight Archive that are interesting. I also recommend Mistborn for people getting into his style, though it's borderline young adult.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.