View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 08:04 AM   #93
Veteran

The only team that makes me nervous is the Saints. The Chiefs went toe to toe with NE and the Rams and held their own on hostile fields. PMII has shown the ability to adapt rapidly to the opposing D but can have slow starts until the Chiefs get a handle on what they're doing. The Saints are the only other team out there that can hang with the Chiefs in a "track meet". I think the Chiefs beat NE then the Rams in good games if they meet up again, but I can't say that about the Saints.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.