View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 11:21 AM   #116
I got Rice cookin in the micro

PUA helped me open. That's good. Then it takes a long as time to socially calibrate to what's weird and what's not. Like hours and hours and hours. It was evident that I played too much video games growing up and working on my sense of humor to actually be a confident rouge. I got crushed talking to people for 4 years. Everyday was a struggle to not to care and become a strong man on the inside. That coupled with the fact that the tides.tuen in your favor as men stay put in the character around you and I constantly grinded and got better little by little. I grinded hard core and came up with a decent combination that makes me strong enough that I am cool with or without girls. That in-turn makes interactions with girls better because they know I don't want anything from them. I already grew myself into a grown ass man I don't need a wet hole to validate my character. In life people die and you go through shit, you get resourceful, and that shit is a turn on for girls as well. There is no magic pill for confidence. It takes time. Learn how to change a tire, take dance leason, read lots of books, make money, spend time developing actual deep level friends ad not wingman. You get all this done over time you will be good. Unfortunately humans want their dessert first. They want the nookie before they choke down broccoli. Life is a tough bitch though you have to hustle and grind before you get rewards.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote