View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 03:35 AM   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
I've heard enough stories to know I probably wouldn't tolerate most women. I told you, I'm a selfish, greedy bastard.

I've survived for 23 years without a SO....pretty sure I can live the rest of my life without one.

I can cook and clean, too.
That's a bunch of mumbo jumbo and you know it. You're just looking for reasons to try and qualify the fact that you're a little scared to go out there and show your hand. It's okay, you can admit it, you're not alone, no matter how much some of the people on here want to goad you about it.... don't worry about them.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.