View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 02:44 PM   #131
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Let's see....

Two or three cats. Felt terrible about those, but seriously, if you hit a cat with a car, there's no point in stopping. It's a goner. Once I was driving a truck with the ex and her sister in it, doing about 70 on highway 63 south of Columbia. I caught a flash of the cat as it ran under, then felt two little bumps as both passenger side tires got it. Zero change to react. In unison, they both said "Oh, how could you?" Like I did it on purpose.

I blasted a giant coon on Highway 54 near Vandalia. Felt like I hit a bowling ball. Actually broke the plastic piece under the grill, but the car was silver/gray, and the exact color of duct tape. After taping it back together the repair wasn't even noticeable.

Hit a pigeon while going over a bridge south of St. Louis. It didn't break the windshield, but left a foot long smear of blood, guts, shit and feathers. That was nasty.

Numerous possums. I hate possums, so I never tried to avoid them.

One dog, but to be fair, it hit me. Ran into the side of my car and dented the **** out of the door. It ran off yelping and hid under a porch, and I tried to get it to come out, but it wouldn't. The neighborhood, just outside of Great Lakes, was bad, so I didn't linger. Hopefully it survived.

No deer, thank God. But I've missed them by inches on more than one occasion. Deer hunting season really, really needs to be expanded.
Bought a 74 Plymouth sport satellite and that same night on the way home from work I hit an owl and shattered my front windshield. The owl sat there for a few minutes then flew away.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote