Thread: Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 09:50 PM   #120
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swifty32661 View Post
Amnorix, why are you here? I'm not being a smart ass, I truly want to understand this.

If the Chiefs win a Super Bowl/AFCCG, the last thing on my mind is to go post on the losing team's fan board. I don't get it.

Are you trying to make yourself feel better? us feel better? worse? it doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe it's boredom as you're tired of the Patriot's boards where all you do is pat each other on the back saying how great your team is? Something else I haven't mentioned?

Please elaborate on your reasoning.
He's been here a while, unlike you. And unlike ****ing Pats boards we don't ban people for being different. That's like racist 'n shit, being racist is a "coast people" thing.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.