Thread: Chiefs Shurmer vs Henne
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 09:21 AM   #44
Curmudgeon

I don't think Shurmur makes it past waivers either, so now you have to put him on the 53 if you want to keep him. That said, I like Litton better just because he has the big arm like Mahomes and we could keep our vertical game in place. All the speed in your WR corps doesn't mean diddly if your QB can't throw it more than 25 yards. However, it appears Andy likes Kyle better.
Either way, we're going to have to look at a new #2 next year. I just can't Henne brought back and other vet QBs are in short supply. Fitzpatrick, Bridgewater, or a host of other brokedicks?? No thanks. So do you roll the dice and go with Kyle or Chase and hope the MVP doesn't go down? Face it, it doesn't matter who you have in that #2 spot this year to reach our ultimate goal, a SB win.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.