View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 05:21 PM   #536
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
Hang in there guy, time heals all wounds.
Mine cheated, I believe it's a hall thread....then did it again. Divorced now. First I wanted to kick his ass...Now I think he deserves a hand written thank you note and a case of beer every year!!! Yeah, they both were scumbags. But.....THANK GOD HE TOOK THAT NASTY ****IN' BITCH!!!

That said....3 years later and I still self medicate and ....stripper are very affectionate to broken hearts.

Now....the bitch AND her new husband moved back to KC....IN THE VERY SAME CONDOS THAT I HAVE LIVED IN FOR OVER 3 YEARS. Yes, they were very cognizant that I live there. How's that for ****ed up.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.