View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #228
I'll be back.

hee hee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbernick View Post

I'm torn over Snoopy. He is such an obnoxious butt-head and makes such an easy target, he ends up receiving enormous frequent scorn. At the same time he is so clueless, like a mentally challenged child, that you've accomplished nothing by putting him down and it just feels like, "To Kill a Mockingbird". I never feel good after posting bad things to Snoopy and I try not to, but sometimes I can't help myself. I mostly ignore him and should learn to push that from mostly to always.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.