View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 03:09 AM   #227
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by AustinChief
ok ok ok... I am in Dallas (or close enough)... I haven't read this entire thread... but I have seen ENOUGH... I am BY FAR NOT the coolest or most suave guy in the world... but I think it may be time that I take gochiefs under my wing...

If he is willing to take me up on it.. I will introduce him to TONS of slutty girls in DFW that can help him out... OR if he isn't ready for that... I can at least take him out ON THE TOWN and he can watch me act like a complete idiot... and see how easy it is to play the fool and not CARE...

I personally think it is FEAR that is keeping gochiefs from expanding his horizons... we all have been there... a little alcohol and some EXPERIENCE is all he needs...

so..here is the offer... if gochiefs is willing... I'll try to acclimate him to the shallow, fake breasted, money grubbing nightlife that is DALLAS...

--Kyle
amen brotha... (can I come too?)
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.