View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 02:32 PM   #26
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Well, they're right. I'm glad our guys are excited, but I'd give us about a 1% chance of matching the Pats in Super Bowls in Pat's career.
Yeah, if Mahomes matches or exceeds Brady, there would be "the next Mahomes" (well, and for the next 20 years) and "next Chiefs" talk.... and people in KC would be telling that team to pump the breaks, and how hard it is to win one much less 7, etc.

It's a big brother, "let me tell you about how it really is" article... and if the Chiefs reach that big brother status, fans will say the same thing.

It's a pretty fundamental cycle of sports and media, trying to predict "the next...", while 'the original' smirks.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.