Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 08:27 PM   #663
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Divisive. I do think most will like it better than TLJ, but that's a laughably low bar to set.
Imagine JJ Abrams trying to piece together a propulsive crowd pleaser after TLJ tried to be a risk-taking game-changer with the franchise.

I think it’ll be a decent watch. But if the leaks are right, I’m not sure if Disney will be able to justify why these movies were worth worth making in the first place, a problem the prequels had as well.

Time has smiled on the prequels - it’s quite possible that the same thing will happen with these flicks.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote