View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 06:08 PM   #55
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
I saw it at my smallish local theatre and was absolutely not disappointed, but I think you should see it on IMAX as the visuals are absolutely astonishing and beautiful, it will be a much better experience.

Only reason I didn't see it on IMAX is my wife is out of town, and wanted to wait to get that experience with her. She loved the first film as well, and she isn't even a Sci-Fi fan.

It's an amazing movie and I can't stop thinking about it. It doesn't seem like a 3 hour film. I left wanting more.

Thx!!!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.