Thread: Food and Drink Subway Tuna May Be Mystery Meat
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 01:53 PM   #43
Starter

I remember learning a few years ago (from a Subway corporate exec…) that their “ham” products are actually just turkey dyed with food coloring. For legal reasons, they do contain like 1% ham… but they are 95% turkey.

My old “go to” on the rare occasion I visited Subway prior to that news was a turkey and ham sandwich, now I just get turkey. I’ve got no issue with turkey, but the fact that it was fake ham really bothered me.

Agree that subway is sh*t, but I’ll pick them over McDonalds on a road trip in small town America when nothing else is available.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.