Thread: Computers WTF, Amazon?!?!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 11:27 PM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
my son watched something. Not on my ID on YouTube, I get shit like that on my feed. I watch something on TV, I get similar shit on Facebook. I’ve never asked for or searched for crochet shit. Get spam in my email.

It’s algorithm’s gone psycho
The Youtube app on a single device stores data globally, so it will push things to your feed under your login even if someone else watches things on their login.

If you're granting the FB app access to your microphone and camera, then theoretically it could listen to your TV although that would be undisclosed functionality (not they're above that, of course).

Email spam is almost always just random.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.