Thread: Computers WTF, Amazon?!?!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 11:23 PM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
So I logged into my Amazon account this evening to order some razor blades and noticed that in my product browsing history is the Ravens/Cowboys game.

Why is that odd?

Because I didn't watch it on Amazon Prime. I didn't watch it via any streaming service. I didn't watch it on a smart TV, I didn't even watch it on a connected device.

I watched it OTA on a regular TV. I know those stupid smart home devices can hear you when you say their name and I'm sure they listen to my conversations on occasion but are they listening to what I'm ****ing watching on TV?
my son watched something. Not on my ID on YouTube, I get shit like that on my feed. I watch something on TV, I get similar shit for my Facebook ads. I’ve never asked for or searched for crochet shit. Get spam in my email.

It’s algorithm’s gone psycho
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.